Sunday 16 December 2012

New Life Drawing Model










It was really challenging going from being use to drawing the female figure and shape to then drawing a man. At first i was still in that frame of mind and drawing the figure like a woman which took a while to get out of it. Its really helped to give me experience with drawing different people and gives me a variation of models to put in my portfolio. I prefer drawing with simple lines and shading becuase if i start to do more i always seem to make it look too heavy and it all blurs into one. I need to practice a lot more with shade and using it with depth and foreshortening. The first three were my first drawings which didnt go well, the basic shapes are okay but i dont like the tone i used or shading. I think i worked well with the foreshortening in the first picture although i could of made the foot bigger and used the tone of shading the help with the depth of the image.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment