Tuesday 21 January 2014

Deep Sea




After the group talk at our exhibition week i got a lot of comments about my work looking like deep sea fish or other worldly type creatures. I dont know if its just an odd coincidence but recently i have been watching a lot of Blue Planet with David Attenborough. I love the idea of the sea and the strange creatures living there but the thought of being in the sea with these animals or just being in open water really freaks me out. I didnt intentionally make my work resemble sea creatures but just before i took a lot of short videos of documentaries because i loved the colours ans movements, also the cool sound effects, on the 2nd link to my instagram, made it seem like an episode of star trek, soo funny! Just imagine the sounds of my zebra finches are space monsters or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment